Maker’sMark BBQ Ribs
By Joey Campanaro, Owner, Little Owl
If there’s one guy who knows a thing or two about oven-baked ribs, it’s Joey Campanaro. These ribs take on their bourbon brine and an exotic barbecue sauce scented with coriander. Finger lickin’ good, for real.
Prep Time: 1 day beforehand
Cook Time: 5 hours
Ready In: 1 day 5 hours
2 cups Makers Mark Bourbon
1 bunch cilantro – cleaned and roughly
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons kosher salt
1 rack of peeled pork spare ribs
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 white onion, peeled and diced 1/2″
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup tomato juice
1 cup ketchup
1 cup water
Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
Fresh red radish, for garnish
Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Skillet with Hank’s Heat hot sauce
Bone Suckin’ Chicken Grilled with Steak Sauce Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce, 1 jar, 11.75 oz.
- Chicken Breasts, 4, boneless and skinless
- Marinate chicken in re-sealable bag for 30 minutes in the refrigerator with ½ cup or more of the Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium high on one side and medium on the other.
- Place chicken on the medium high side of the grill, meaty side down, for 5-10 minutes.
- Flip chicken to medium side of the grill and baste with Bone Suckin’ Steak Sauce. Let cook 20-25 minutes with grill lid down.
- Flip the chicken back onto medium high grill side to burn the meaty side just a little for 5 minutes.